HOW ATI HOLDINGS, LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (“ATI”) ARE PROTECTING YOU
We are committed to taking steps to protect your personal information by offering AllClear ID Fraud Alerts with Credit Monitoring service at no cost to you.
These services are available through May 31, 2019, and include the ability to set, renew, and remove 90-day fraud alerts on your credit file to help protect you from credit fraud. In addition, it provides credit monitoring services, a once annual credit score and credit report, and a $1 million identity theft insurance policy.
Should you need identity repair assistance in the future as a result of this incident, the team at AllClear ID is ready and standing by to assist you. There is no action required on your part at this time. If a problem arises, simply call 1-855-828-5850 and a dedicated investigator will work with you to recover financial losses, restore your credit, and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition.
For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please call 1-855-828-5850.
- Your identity protection is completely free. You will never be charged.
- Review your payment card statements carefully and call your bank or card issuer if you see any suspicious transactions or ones you do not recognize.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information. Always go directly to the ATI AllClear ID website for information about the services we are offering.
- The information captured in the sign-up process will not be used for any other purpose than to provide you with the services described here.
How ATI HOLDINGS, LLC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (“ATI”) ARE protecting you
- Print a copy or take a screenshot of this page for your records. This confirmation page will serve as proof of having requested additional protection.
- Look for a confirmation email with a redemption code from email@example.com within 72 hours.
- If you use an email whitelist, ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is permitted to send you email.
- Make sure to check your junk email folder just in case the confirmation email is delivered there instead of your inbox.
- For additional details or questions regarding this incident, please call 1-855-828-5850.